- features of dynamic TLSO+HKAFO orthoses,
- optimal front and lateral body stabilization
- extended handles resembling crutches for rheumatics,
- skid-like elements with medial platforms to put feet on,
- arch-like front knee rings,
- hip belt open at the back,
- adjustable to patient’s individual needs,
- additional equipment: reinforced knee mount connectors, wirst holders, wedge, additional cushions.
Use: Rehabilitation device especially useful for patients with paraplegia, spina bifida /cystic /and children with cerebral palsy. It allows patient to ambulate independently.
Catalogue number: DRVA