- advanced, stable and esthetic construcion,
- proper limbs and trunk stabilization,
- wide range of adjustment: height and width adjustable, specifix gravity adjustable, vest height adjustable and handles adjustable,
- construction allows safe and right standing position and movement (treading) for patient with lower limbs’ paralysis,
- adjustment of length step,
- hip belt open at the back,
- additional stabilizing torso belt,
- foot platform with stabilizing belts,
- arch-like front rings,
- additional equipment: wirst holders, wedge.
Use: Rehabilitation device especially useful for patients with paraplegia, spina bifida /cystic /and children with cerebral palsy. It allows patient to ambulate independently.
Catalogue number: PDN