- stable structure allows to ambulate without any help,
- available in two vest variants: with and without lateral supports, the vest without lateral supports is designed for more able patients, who do not need chest support,
- supplied with adjustable “pants” securing patient from falling down,
- leg separator,
- base equipped with swivel wheels with clamps,
- additional equipment: wirst holders, additional cushions, table with regulated height and tilt angle.
Use: Rehabiltiation device for patients with balance disorders and/or partially able lower limbs.
Catalogue number: PJMC