- features of TLSO+HKAFO orthoses,
- optimal front and lateral body stabilization,
- skid-like elements with feet platforms,
- arch-like front knee rings,
- hip belt open at the back,
- four wheels with lock,
- wide range of adjustment,
- additional equipment: velcro straps for feet, reinforced knee mount connectors, wirst holders, wedge, additional cushions, headrest, table with regulated height and tilt angle.
Use: Rehabilitation device especially useful for patients with paraplegia, spina bifida cystic and children with cerebral palsy.
Catalogue number: PST