- features of dynamic TLSO+HKAFO orthoses,
- optimal front and lateral body stabilization
- extended handles resembling crutches for rheumatics,
- skid-like elements with medial platforms to put feet on (lower rear support point),
- arch-like front knee rings (medial support point),
- hip belt open at the back (upper rear and front support point),
- adjustable to patient’s individual needs.
Use: Rehabilitation device especially useful for patients with paraplegia, spina bifida /cystic /and children with cerebral palsy. It allows patient to ambulate independently.